Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine is also actively building a network of ED practice sites throughout the state of West Virginia working in partnership with local community hospitals and health systems.
- This will create multiple additional career opportunities for Emergency Medicine physicians looking for a variety of clinical experiences anchored by an academic affiliation to WVU's School of Medicine.
- The ED at Ruby Memorial Hospital is a Level 1 Trauma Center, Primary Stroke Center, and regional tertiary care center, which provides comprehensive emergency care to the sick and injured of West Virginia and neighboring states.
- Emergency Medicine Job in Morgantown, WV.
- Candidates must have completed an accredited emergency medicine residency program.
- Responsibilities will include providing excellent patient care as well as teaching medical students and emergency medicine residents.
- North Central WV offers culturally diverse, large-city amenities in a safe, family-like setting.
- St. Joseph's Hospital is located in the central WV college town of Buckhannon where clinical opportunities and medical student mentoring are available.
- Community ED physicians enjoy a new state of the art hospital while practicing in a bedside teaching environment with the EM residents.
- WVU Urgent Care has two locations in Morgantown and offers both clinical and teaching experiences.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine has over 45 full-time faculty members across four diverse practice sites.
- West Virginia University School of Medicine announces outstanding opportunities for open rank Emergency Medicine physicians.
- It is the academic base of a fully accredited residency program that offers nine slots per year.
- There are excellent school systems and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
- United Hospital Center is located 25 miles south of Morgantown in Bridgeport.
- Faculty rank and salary will be commensurate with credentials.
- Opportunities exist to participate in clinical and translational research.
- Clinical practice sites include Ruby Memorial Hospital (~48,000 visits/year), United Hospital Center (~57, Joseph's Buckhannon (~23,500 visits/year), and two urgent care/student health facilities (47,000 visits/year).
- Qualified applicants must have an MD, MD/PhD or DO degree (the employer accepts foreign educational equivalent) and be eligible to obtain an unrestricted West Virginia medical license.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.