Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (South Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU licensed beds: 12.
- We are currently seeking Full Time/1099 & Locum physicians to assist us with both day and night coverage as this program begins and ongoing.
- Sound Physicians is a physician-owned hospitalist group focused on quality patient care, with a strong reputation for keeping our physicians satisfied and motivated with a supportive environment and manageable workload.
- Level 3 acting as a level 1.
- By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you'll have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule.
- Hospital Type: Acute.
- Length of shift: 12 hours.
- Patients/hr: 1-2.
- Thomas Memorial Hospital (South Charleston, WV).
- Doc coverage: 36 hrs.
- Board Status: BC, BE (5 years to obtain BC coming out of residency).
- Jay Leger | Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians.
- Specialty: EM, FP, IM.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in South Charleston, WV.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine providers for a growing program in the South Charleston, WV area.
- ED Beds: 30.
- ICU: Closed.
- Credentialing time: 90 Days.
- If you have 2 to 10 shifts available each month, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations.
- Acuity Level: Very High.
- Dedicated Intensivists: Yes.
- Being an independent contractor affords you the flexibility and freedom to work as much or as little as you want.
- If this is an opportunity that interest you.
- Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, provides competitive rates, travel, lodging, and $1/$5M medical malpractice coverage.
- Certifications: Atls, Acls.
- Annual ED Visits: 33,000.
This locum job opening was posted
4 weeks ago