Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 35 Best Places for Businesses and Careers and.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- With a low cost of living, a well educated population and first class attractions, it provides an inviting environment for visitors and residents alike.
- Excellent Hourly Rate.
- Home of the American Sports Car-we are passionate about our planes, trains and automobiles.
- 17 for Job Growth with a Diverse Economy and affordable housing, the value of the community offers one great destination.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- We also have other ED openings in this hospital.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Kentucky.
- This University town with a progressive population is ranked by Sperlings as one of the 13th new and fastest growing emerging metropolitan areas.
- This is one of the many attractions of South Central KY.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Named A Dozen Distinctive Destination by The National Trust for Historic Preservation, Bowling Green shows off its past through numerous historic districts and restored landmarks.
- Medical Director for this 211 bed hospital in Bowling Green KY.
- Bowling Green has something to entertain everyone!
- 32,000 annual ED visits.
- 20 Bed ED.
- Forbes Ranked.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago