Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Employed and tenured group of 4 physicians + a robust and tenured ER support staff.
- 421,000 guaranteed for 160 hours/month.
- Zero turnover within the group.
- Level IV trauma center commutable from Charleston, WV.
- Enjoy a comprehensive health benefits, retirement, CME, malpractice, etc.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago