Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glasgow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24 hour physician coverage + 24 hour APP coverage daily.
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC) and has been a critical part in caring for the residents of south central Kentucky for over 85 years.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians at T.J. Samson Community Hospital located in Glasgow, KY.
- Candidates must be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, Family Practice or Internal Medicine with emergency medicine experience.
- 30k annual patient visits.
- 18 ED beds.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services