Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lead this established team at a top-notch hospital.
- Boasting four spectacular seasons and one of the Nation's lowest crime rates, West Virginia is a beautiful and safe place to raise your family and to spend your retirement years.
- Many cultural and recreational activities available including the Sunrise Museum, WV Symphony, the State Capital Cultural Center and the Clay Center for Performing Arts.
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptionally qualified candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Charleston, West Virginia.
- If you are a progressive physician leader who wants internal mobility, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- Active West Virginia license or in process of applying.
- You will also be able to develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Facility Medical Director Physician job located in the capital of West Virginia.
- 33,000 ED Volume.
- There are great opportunities for continuing education and several agencies in place for those seeking employment.
- Southern West Virginia is a wonderful place to live, work and play.
- You will benefit from employment with a physician-led organization recognized as a thought leader in the acute episode of care with substantial support and strong infrastructure.
- Tangier physician scheduling system and staffing coordinator that handles all scheduling.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Charleston, WV.
- Director of Operations and Practice Coordinator to support you and your team.
- As a Medical Director with Sound Physicians you will hire, mentor and develop your team.
- Emergency Medicine Boarded or IM/FM boarded with Emergency Medicine Experience.
- Focus your skills on elevating the team to deliver patient-centered, quality care.
- Sound Physicians has robust internal support team.
- Easy drive to Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cincinnati, Washington, DC and Charlotte.
- Manageable workloads that allow you to focus on dedication to quality and patient outcomes.
- 120 hours per month.
- Several suburban communities surround the city of Charleston, including the upscale community of South Charleston which is home to just over 13,000 residents.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago