Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charleston Area Medical Center is seeking to employ F/T and Per Diem Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem).
- Complete Camc benefit package.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Charleston, WV.
- Camc General Hospital - Level 1 Trauma Center with 26 beds and additional fast flow areas.
- Critical Care Staffing Bonus.
- Camc Memorial Hospital - 30 beds with 4 assessment beds.
- Night Shift Bonus.
- Complete specialty and surgical support.
- Strong Administrative Support.
- 24/7 Hospitalists Coverage.
- CME Stipend plus 5 CME paid days off.
- Competitive Compensation Package based on national benchmarks.
- Professional Fees/Dues and Subscriptions Allowance.
- Retention Bonus.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus.
- Mid-level coverage all shifts.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance.
- Serving a multi-county area, the four Emergency Departments see over 100,000 patients per year.
- This regional, tertiary medical center also sponsors an accredited emergency medicine residency program.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago