Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fort Knox) is for an academic medical center.
- Emergency medicine physicians treat patients that require immediate medical attention.
- Current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico.
- Job Duties.
- Examine, diagnose and treat the initial phase of disease or injury.
- Doctor of medicine/osteopathy degree from an accredited United States school (foreign graduates may apply if they have a permanent certificate from the Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Graduates).
- We'll help you to stay abreast of the newest developments, techniques and latest trends through continuing education courses, seminars and conferences that will help you expand your knowledge and further your career.
- Medical research on diseases of military importance.
- Completion of a training program in emergency medicine.
- And most important of all, you'll care for Soldiers and their families in some of the world's most renowned hospitals, clinics and facilities.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Eligibility for board certification.
- Exercise command of medical units as provided by law and regulation.
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical education internship.
- As an officer on the United States Army health care team, you can build a distinguished medical career while making a difference in the lives of the Soldiers and their families.
- Active Duty.
- Perform staff functions in health support for commanders at all levels.
- Participate in Graduate Medical Education and train other personnel.
- Must be between 21 and 42 years of age (may request a waiver, Locate A Recruiter.
- To provide the highest level of quality patient care, we give you every opportunity to perfect your specialty.
- When you enter the United States Army as a commissioned officer, you become part of the largest and most esteemed health care organization in the world.
- You'll be given the opportunity to contribute to medical research.
- You'll work with men and women who pioneer innovative medical techniques and breakthroughs.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by US Army Health Care Recruiting