Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Located less than one hour north of Nashville, off I-65, Bowling Green rolls out a red carpet experience for anyone in search of an opportunity to sample the Southern hospitality of a unique town on the move.
- Board Certified Primary Care must have extensive experience.
- Recreational Activities:.
- 40 hrs.
- Biking, Boating, Fishing, hiking, Mammoth Cave National Park and numerous motorsports activities.
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Bowling Green is the third largest city in Kentucky and always listed among the most progressive.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bowling Green, KY.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.
- An Emergency Medicine Site Medical Director and additional staff Physicians.
- CNN Money ranked Bowling Green top 100 best places to live.
- Cultural Activities: Performing arts center, symphony orchestra, museums, festivals, galleries, National Corvette Museum, distilleries, wineries, eclectic shops, diverse restaurants and arboretum.
- Emergency Department.
- It offers the following services: emergency medicine, cardiac cath lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, advanced primary stroke center, imaging and diagnostics, oncology, an orthopedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- Of MLP coverage.
- 32,000 annual ED visits.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine or other specialty and possess 2 years EM experience.
- Extraordinary new hourly rate.
- To become part of our prestigious practice at.
- Where else can you go spelunking, witness an American icon in the works, and go for a twisted ride in the air - all in one weekend?
- 32 hrs.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement, surgery and women's care.
- Nowhere, other than Bowling Green, KY!
- 20-bed ED.
- Located in Bowling Green, KY.
- EmCare is searching for.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital licensed for 211-bed community hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago