Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · September 19, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Harrodsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are both the Hospitalist group and the Emergency Department group at James B. Haggin Memorial Hospital in Harrodsburg, KY.
- 4 ICU beds.
- FNP must be BC with Current BLS, Acls, and Pals certifications, Tncc preferred.
- Annual ED Volume: 9,100 (25-30 patients average per day).
- Know a colleague that may be interested?
- Competitive hourly rate**Paid once a month on the 20th.
- MD/DO hours and.
- 8 Hours of Single FNP coverage to help in the ED and HM.
- Physicians must be BC/BE with Current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Physician Compensation and Benefits of Working with HospitalM.
- Inpatients volume census per day: 4.
- Backup specialties include: FM, IM, 4 bed ICU, GS, Cardiology, Radiology, Pediatrics, Ortho.
- 12 and 24 Hours of Single Emergency Physician Coverage.
- HealthStream membership with access to online CMEs and more!
- 7 bed Emergency Department.
- Many of our physicians that work at Haggin live in the Louisville, Lexington and Cincinnati area and drive over to Harrodsburg's.
- All work for HospitalMD providers is on an Independent Contract Status and we provide Malpractice Coverage.
- 25-bed Critical Access Hospital.
- Last year EM or FM residents can moonlight.
- 1 Hour of Rounding Hospitalist Physician Coverage w/ FNP to assist 8 hours a day.
- Level 4 Trauma Center.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Harrodsburg, KY.
- HospitalMD can offer Income Guarantees and Set Schedules because we believe in a Work/Life Balance for Physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago