Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current, unrestricted.
- Additionally, Ccmh provides Lifestyle Fitness, a unique rehab and fitness center, which incorporates an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, indoor 1/16 mile walking track, and state of the art fitness equipment with certified therapists and trainers providing therapy and programs to residents of Carroll County and the surrounding areas.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Which is a certain kind of FUN!
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Kentucky medical license and.
- Ccmh manages 4-physician clinics with 3 physicians, a Physician Assistant and two licensed Nurse Practitioners.
- Carrollton has a variety of music events during the course of the year, (not just fiddling, sorry to get all your Bluegrass hopes up).
- Physician Benefits.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency.
- Point Park is the perfect place to launch your own boat and enjoy the Kentucky and Ohio Rivers!
- K nown for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- You don't even have to be a millionaire to get front row seats either.
- Annual ED volume of 9,800.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- You can also find good food at these events.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Department Physicians needed in Carrollton, KY.
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Provides a licensed, 25-bed critical access hospital, and a long-term care unit.
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital Inc.
- Think tasty, slow cooked BBQ.
- Quality care.
- Most music events are free!
- 400 Hours of recent Emergency Department needed.
- Quality people.
- Carrollton hosts several fishing tournaments during the year and we pay good prize money.
- Quality of Life.
- Flexible scheduling.
- There's some kind of FUN for just about everyone in Carrollton!
- Competitive hourly rates.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Envision Physician Services