Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Carrollton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician Benefits.
- Additionally, Ccmh provides Lifestyle Fitness, a unique rehab and fitness center, which incorporates an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, indoor 1/16 mile walking track, and state of the art fitness equipment with certified therapists and trainers providing therapy and programs to residents of Carroll County and the surrounding areas.
- Point Park is the perfect place to launch your own boat and enjoy the Kentucky and Ohio Rivers!
- Current, unrestricted.
- Carrollton has a variety of music events during the course of the year, (not just fiddling, sorry to get all your Bluegrass hopes up).
- Annual ED volume of 9,800.
- Provides a licensed, 25-bed critical access hospital, and a long-term care unit.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- K nown for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- 400 Hours of recent Emergency Department needed.
- Which is a certain kind of FUN!
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Carroll County Memorial Hospital Inc.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN Emergency.
- Most music events are free!
- You don't even have to be a millionaire to get front row seats either.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Department Physicians needed in Carrollton, KY.
- There's some kind of FUN for just about everyone in Carrollton!
- Current on Acls, Atls, and Pals certifications.
- Think tasty, slow cooked BBQ.
- Carrollton hosts several fishing tournaments during the year and we pay good prize money.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Kentucky medical license and.
- You can also find good food at these events.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Ccmh manages 4-physician clinics with 3 physicians, a Physician Assistant and two licensed Nurse Practitioners.
- Quality people.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services