Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- Quality care.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Physician Benefits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- It is.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Of 2,571.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Must have completed residency.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- A population.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Quality of Life.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services