Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Must have completed residency.
- Of 2,571.
- Physician Benefits.
- A population.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- It is.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Quality care.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality people.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.