Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · December 14, 2017
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Quality care.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- A population.
- Of 2,571.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Must have completed residency.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Physician Benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- It is.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services