Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 27, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- It is.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- Quality of Life.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Quality people.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Must have completed residency.
- A population.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Physician Benefits.
- Quality care.
- Of 2,571.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services