Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · September 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Quality people.
- A population.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Of 2,571.
- Physician Benefits.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality care.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- It is.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Must have completed residency.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Quality of Life.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.