Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Of 2,571.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Must have completed residency.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- Quality care.
- Physician Benefits.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- It is.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Quality of Life.
- A population.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Quality people.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.