Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Quality people.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality care.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Of 2,571.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- It is.
- A population.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Must have completed residency.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality of Life.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Physician Benefits.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.