Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 22, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
- It is.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Physician Benefits.
- Quality people.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality of Life.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Must have completed residency.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- A population.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Quality care.
- Of 2,571.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Competitive hourly rates.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services