Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Hartford) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hartford is the county seat of Ohio County.
- Quality of Life.
- This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Quality care.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Single Point of Contact for Scheduling.
- Current unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- TM)Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- It is.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Quality people.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Womens and Childrens, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Its physicians performed 98 inpatient and 2,968 outpatient surgeries.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage Fast track credentialing available!
- Flexible scheduling.
- Of 2,571.
- The hospital had a total of 1,101 admissions.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Emergency Medicine Physicians needed at Ohio County Hospital in Hartford, Kentucky.
- Located in Western Kentucky just off the Natcher Parkway on the Rough River.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that 15,289 patients visited the hospital's emergency room.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- The City of Hartford is a small town with.
- Must have completed residency.
- Physician Benefits.
- A population.
- Current Atls (or must acquire within 6 months), Acls, Pals.
- Ohio County Hospital is a general medical and surgical hospital in Hartford, KY, with 25 beds.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services