Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Benefits include.
- NO turnover in last 10 years.
- Send your children to top ranked public schools in the state offering a wide range of extracurricular opportunities.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in West Virginia.
- Hospital employed - $208/hour Plus comprehensive benefits and 24 Days PTO.
- Health, dental, vision, retirement, CME, malpractice, relocation, etc.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Historic West Virginia Community nestled in the picturesque Ohio River Valley.
- Stable 5 physician group recruiting to replace retiring physician.
- Rich with academic institutions -4 Major Universities within 45 minutes or less - Ncaa Division I intercollegiate sports teams and nearby residency programs.
- Efficient and well-run department - consistently top performing division at hospital.
- Outdoorsmans paradise - enjoy downhill skiing in the winter, watersports in the summer, hiking, biking, golf, tennis, and so much more.
- Immediately accessible to 2 Regional Airports offering direct flights to most major cities in the Northeast and Southeast United States.
- Earn above 75% Mgma income and live in an area where cost of living is 20% below the national average!
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago