Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive Compensation Package based on national benchmarks.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance.
- Camc Memorial Hospital - 30 beds with 4 assessment beds.
- This regional, tertiary medical center also sponsors an accredited emergency medicine residency program.
- Professional Fees/Dues and Subscriptions Allowance.
- Critical Staffing Bonus.
- Strong Administrative Support.
- Camc General Hospital - Level 1 Trauma Center with 26 beds and additional fast flow areas.
- 8 protected academic hours per pay period.
- Complete Camc benefit package.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Charleston, WV.
- Ten paid days away from practice.
- Complete specialty and surgical support.
- Camc Women and Children's Hospital - 20 beds.
- Camc Teays Valley Hospital - 10 beds with 2 assessment beds.
- Serving a multi-county area, the four Emergency Departments see over 100,000 patients per year.
- Charleston Area Medical Center is seeking to employ Full Time Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aobem) for Clinical Core Faculty Positions with unlimited clinical hours available.
- Mid-level coverage all shifts.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus.
- CME Stipend plus CME paid days off.
- 24/7 Hospitalists Coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago