Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Charleston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Charleston Area Medical Center is seeking an exceptional clinician for the position of Chair/Director Emergency Medicine Services.
- The Chair/Director will provide leadership and administrative oversight to the emergency department, including academic, patient care, and quality improvement functions and serve as the key interface between Camc administration operations management and the elected chief/medical staff structure.
- Camc General Hospital - Level 1 Trauma Center with 26 beds and additional fast flow areas.
- Camc Women and Children's Hospital - 20 beds.
- Serving a multi-county area, the four Emergency Departments see over 100,000 patients per year.
- Applicants must be accomplished leader in the education of emergency medicine residents and medical students as well as a faculty mentor with distinguished leadership abilities and scholarly activity.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Charleston, WV.
- Camc Memorial Hospital - 30 beds with 4 assessment beds.
- This regional, tertiary medical center also sponsors an accredited emergency medicine residency program with 16 residents.
- The successful candidate will also provide leadership management and oversight to key leadership positions in the department including the Site Directors, Residency Program Director and other program leaders.
- Camc Teays Valley Hospital - 10 beds with 2 assessment beds.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago