Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (North Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Coverage: Double coverage w/physician 24/7.
- 7a-7p x2 & 7p-7a x2).
- ED Beds: 46, including Vertical care.
- High-volume ED associated with academic medical center.
- Life-saving certifications: If Abem certified only Acls needed.
- 300+ bed hospital.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- Trauma: Level 3 ACS Verified.
- APPs 36 hrs/day.
- MDA is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in West Virginia.
- Credentialing: 45 days if WV licensed.
- Volume: 50,000 annual.
- All in-house specialties with exception of Picu.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- If IM/FM, BLS, Acls, Pals, & Atls required.
- Prefer BC EM, but will consider BC IM/FM with significant high-volume ED experience.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- EMR: Epic with Scribes on all shifts.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Lovely area convenient to Columbus OH and Charleston WV.
- Shifts: 12 hours (4 physician shifts/day.
- 90-120 days if need WV license.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.