Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- We utilize MedHost as our EMR and we require that you have current Acls and Pals certifications.
- Our 20-bed ED, Level II Trauma Center has an annual volume of 33, as the EMR.
- Opportunity for a Physician to join our Emergency Medicine team at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia.
- This FT offer includes a competitive sign-on, relocation incentive, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- To sweeten the deal, this position also offers health insurance with optional dental and vision, 8 paid holidays, 401k with match, & stock purchase options.
- We are looking for a full-time Staff NP/PA or PA to join our team in the ED at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia.
- Our 20-bed ED, Level II Trauma Center has an annual volume of 33,000.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.