Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
- Quality candidates may be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Abem\ Aobem.
- Of MLP coverage.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at.
- BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Or Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine with EM Experience.
- Located in Bowling Green, KY.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement, surgery and women's care.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital licensed for 211-bed community hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- This position offers an independent contractor status.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.
- Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians with EM experience.
- 40,000 annual ED visits.
- 40 hrs.
- Extraordinary new hourly rate.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- 32 hrs.
- 20-bed ED.
- It offers the following services: emergency medicine, cardiac cath lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, advanced primary stroke center, imaging and diagnostics, oncology, an orthopedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services