Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Martinsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10,800 annual volume.
- BE/BC in FM/IM with ER experience or.
- Acls, Pals & Atls.
- Level IV Trauma facility.
- The river and surrounding area offer ample opportunity for a variety of outdoor adventures.
- For example: Wheeling, WV is less than an hour 40 away, and Pittsburg is less than two-hours.
- 12-hour shifts.
- MRI, CT, ultrasound, and nuclear imaging are also available in-house.
- Air Evac helicopter based at the hospital.
- New Martinsburg is located along the banks of the Ohio River.
- Block shifts available.
- Wetzel County Hospital is a 40-bed, county-owned hospital affiliated with WVU Medicine.
- Our philosophy is quite simple: Provide the best quality of care to the patient in the most expeditious and sincere manner possible - always remembering that the patient is the primary reason we exist.
- The small town is also central to several larger cities.
- Independent contractor status with paid malpractice.
- Moonlighting available for residents in their last year of training.
- BE/BC in EM.
- ERx specializes in providing quality, compassionate emergency medicine, inpatient services and urgent care through our team of well-qualified physicians.
- ERx group is looking for both full-time and PRN emergency medicine physicians join our team at this facility.
- Area Features.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Martinsville, WV.
- Join our team and see the difference.
- The lab is available around the clock.
- The emergency department has 2 CA/Trauma rooms, a Negative Pressure room, a Psych room and eight Exam Rooms.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago