Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ashland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to the river, Carter Caves State Park, Greenbo Lake State Park, Yatesville Lake State Park and Ohio's Lake Vesuvius are all only a short drive away.
- 12 ICU beds.
- The hospital campus includes the Women's Center, Imaging Center, Diabetes & Wound Center, and one of the area's premier fitness facilities.
- You are joining an organization that has proven successful in the acute episode of care (hospital medicine, critical care medicine, and transitional care medicine).
- Excellent independent contractor compensation with liability/malpractice coverage provided.
- 214-bed hospital.
- Sound's robust performance management infrastructure, clinical innovation, and deep investments in physician leadership development pave the way to transform ED operations so that patients are seen promptly, treated quickly and have a better overall experience.
- Sound Physicians brings leadership, organization, technology and process to confront the pain points that every emergency department must contend with today including reducing avoidable readmissions, managing patients who make frequent ED visits, implementing efficient workflows, commitment to delivering a positive patient experience, determining and transitioning patients to the next appropriate site of care, enhancing workflow collaboration between emergency medicine and inpatient providers, and implementation of clinical best practices.
- Be a part of building the foundation of Sound's brand in emergency medicine at Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital in Ashland, KY and play an integral role in establishing our culture for the emergency medicine physician and total patient experience.
- Volume of ED – 27,000.
- Epic EMR.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Ashland, KY.
- We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
- Whether your pleasure is boating, skiing, swimming, fishing, camping or hiking, you're sure to find what you enjoy in the Ashland area.
- 18 bed ED.
- On the shore of the Ohio River, many outdoor activities in our area revolve around the water.
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital and its staff continue a healing ministry intent on "providing good help to those in need.
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, part of the Bon Secours Kentucky Health System, provides services such as diagnostic and interventional cardiology, a 12-bed ICU, orthopedics, general surgery, nephrology, infectious disease, pediatrics and more.
- Whether you want to engage in business, outdoor recreational activities, attend a festival, take in a concert, travel the Country Music Highway, visit a museum or just enjoy the scenic beauty, Ashland offers many choices on how to spend your time.
- Ashland is situated on the banks of the Ohio River where Kentucky meets neighboring Ohio and West Virginia (known as the Tri-State area).
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago