Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: 150 bed acute care facility.
- Credentialing takes 15-30 days for temp privileges and 90 days for full privilesges.
- 13,affing model: Single physician coverage no ML Shift times 7a-7p.
- BE/BC EM or IM/FP with ER experience.
- EMR: Epic.
- Back up specialties represented: General Surgery, Ortho, GI, ENT Uro, GYN, Pulm, Nephro (IP only), Neuro (telemedicine).
- 7p-7a (12 hour shifts).
- Specialty Needed: EM or IM/FP with ER experience.
- Length Of Assignment: Starting July 1 ongoing through October.
- Location: NE West Virginia.
- Glendale, WV facility located in Northeastern WV.
- ER physicians run codes.
- Acls, Atls, and Pals.
- In-house hospitalists do admits.
- ER need starting July 1 - ongoing through October, seek candidates that can offer continuity.
- 140 bed in-patient medical facility.
- No fast track but 2 Urgent Cares within 2 miles.
- All travel and housing paid.
- Client seek 18 to 20 shifts per month (multiple physicians).
- BC prefered.
This perm job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.