Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Currently seeking qualified physicians in Murray, Kentucky at Murray Calloway County Hospital!
- Competitive hourly rates.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine.
- Current, unrestricted Kentucky state medical license and DEA.
- MLP Coverage 12 hours daily.
- Physician Coverage 24 hours.
- Colleague referral bonus program, up to $4,000 for full time providers!
- Full time, part time, and PRN shifts available.
- Single-point-of-contact for all scheduling, flexible scheduling.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- ED Beds 13.
- 400 Hours of Emergency Department Experience in the last two years.
- Current Acls,Atls, and Pals certifications.
- ED Volume 18K annually.
- Independent contractor status.
- EHR e-T Sheet.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 27.