Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: West Virginia.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- Support Staff: PA.
- Length Of Assignment: On-going.
- Other Acceptable Specialties: FM/IM/EM.
- Location: Boone Memorial.
- Specialty Requested: EM.
- Charting / Dictation: Medhost and Cpsi Software.
- Patient Age Range: All.
- Patient Volume: 13,000.
- Patient Volume: 13700.
- Inpatient / Outpatient: IN.
- Certifications Required: Atls Acls BLS.
- BC/BE FM, IM, or ER.
- Specialty Needed: ER.
- BC / BE.
- Schedule: 7p-7a.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 25 private bed.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.