Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (West Virginia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 3 FTE doctors needed.
- Located in a charming Appalachian town with a lively culture and gorgeous scenery.
- Single coverage- 24 hour shifts.
- No Supervising.
- FM or IM ok.
- Patient Volume: 9500.
- Rolling hills, winding roads, quaint downtown rich in history.
- Specialty Needed: ER Physician.
- It has the most vivid change of seasons in the country.
- Facility Type: hospital.
- Not certified ok.
- Possible mid-level coverage for 3-4 beds.
- No specialty support.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- 76 bed hospital.
- No Abem.
- ED has 2-3 locum positions starting Nov 1st.
- Volume 10000/yr.
- Wonderful places to see and explore in time off.
- Location: Williamson, West Virgina.
- BC or BE.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.