Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Louisville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Saints Mary and Elizabeth Hospital in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Our flexible physicians shifts are scheduled from 6 a.
- There are an average of 2 patients per hour.
- M to 3 PM, 10 AM to 7 PM, 1 PM to 10 PM, 6 PM to 2 AM, and 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Our ED has a 47,303 annual patient volume with a 16% admission rate.
- We provide 24 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Saints Mary and Elizabeth Hospital utilizes EMR Meditech and T-sheets.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago