Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Corbin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Our physicians shifts are 7:30 a.
- M to 7:30 PM, 2 PM to 2 AM, and 7:30 PM to 7:30 AM.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- We provide 36 hours of physician coverage, as well as 44 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- At Baptist Regional, our ED has a 42,705 annual patient volume with a 13% admission rate.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency medicine team at Baptist Regional Medical Center in Corbin, Kentucky.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- There are an average of 2 patients per hour.
- Sub-specialty back up provided.
- Baptist Regional Medical Center utilizes EMR Epic.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago