Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- M to 7 PM, 1 PM to 11 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM.
- RVU program.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage at facility Sub-Specialty Back-up Provided.
- St. Joseph Lexington utilizes EMR Cerner.
- There are an average of 2 patients per hour in this 35-bed ED.
- St. Joseph Lexington's ED has a 33,000 annual patient volume with a 21% admission rate.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Double physician coverage at facility.
- Our physicians shifts are 7 a.
- We provide 34 hours of physician coverage, as well as 32 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at St. Joseph Hospital in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Flexible schedule.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago