Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · August 15, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Nicholasville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There are an average of 2 patients per hour in this 14-bed ED.
- Our physicians shifts are 7 a.
- Flexible schedule.
- St. Joseph utilizes EMR Cerner.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- Malpractice and tail insurance provided.
- Saint Joseph Jessamine is a free standing ED with 24,000 annual patient volume and 1% admission rate.
- M to 7 PM, and 7 PM to 7 AM.
- We provide 24 hours of physician coverage, as well as 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph Jessamine in Nicholasville, Kentucky.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago