Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ohio Valley Physicians (OVP) is actively seeking qualified Emergency Medicine trained physicians to help grow our Holzer Medical Center program in Gallipolis & Jackson, Ohio.
- 401K with company contribution.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Williamson, WV.
- Physician-led organization.
- Starting hourly rate of $215 for IC.
- Full health, dental, vision, group life.
- OVP's physicians and affiliated providers practice in hospitals and other inpatient facilities.
- 11k annual visits.
- 76-bed facility at the main Gallipolis location.
- Benefits & Compensation.
- OVP is a family owned physician group practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist and emergency department physicians.
- Starting hourly rate of $205 for full-time (7 shifts/mo).
- 3,000/yr CME.
- 24 hour shifts.
- The current opportunities are provided by OVP contracted by Williamson Memorial Hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago