Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Martinsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The river and surrounding area offer ample opportunity for a variety of outdoor adventures.
- ERx is looking for both full-time and part-time emergency medicine physicians to join our team at this facility.
- Moonlighting available for residents in their last year of training.
- The small town is also central to several larger cities.
- 10,800 annual volume.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Air Evac helicopter based at the hospital.
- Must have completed a residency or.
- Area Features.
- For example: Wheeling, WV is about an hour and a half away, and Pittsburg is less than two-hours.
- MRI, CT, ultrasound, and nuclear imaging are also available in-house.
- Our philosophy is quite simple: Provide the best quality of care to the patient in the most expeditious and sincere manner possible - always remembering that the patient is the primary reason we exist.
- The emergency department has 2 CA/Trauma rooms, a Negative Pressure room, a Psych room and eight Exam Rooms.
- BE/BC not required with ED experience.
- New Martinsville is located along the banks of the Ohio River.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Martinsville, WV.
- Block shifts available.
- Join our team and see the difference.
- Level IV Trauma facility.
- Wetzel County Hospital is a 40-bed, county-owned hospital affiliated with WVU Medicine.
- Independent contractor status with paid malpractice.
- The lab is available around the clock.
- Acls, Pals & Atls.
- ERx specializes in providing quality, compassionate emergency medicine, inpatient services and urgent care through our team of well-qualified physicians.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.