Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Martinsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent contractor status with paid malpractice.
- Acls, Pals & Atls.
- Air Evac helicopter based at the hospital.
- Wetzel County Hospital is a 40-bed, county-owned hospital affiliated with WVU Medicine.
- Our philosophy is quite simple: Provide the best quality of care to the patient in the most expeditious and sincere manner possible - always remembering that the patient is the primary reason we exist.
- Block shifts available.
- The lab is available around the clock.
- 10,800 annual volume.
- MRI, CT, ultrasound, and nuclear imaging are also available in-house.
- The emergency department has 2 CA/Trauma rooms, a Negative Pressure room, a Psych room and eight Exam Rooms.
- Join our team and see the difference.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Must have completed a residency or.
- ERx specializes in providing quality, compassionate emergency medicine, inpatient services and urgent care through our team of well-qualified physicians.
- Moonlighting available for residents in their last year of training.
- ERx is looking for both full-time and part-time emergency medicine physicians to join our team at this facility.
- The small town is also central to several larger cities.
- BE/BC not required with ED experience.
- Level IV Trauma facility.
- New Martinsville is located along the banks of the Ohio River.
- The river and surrounding area offer ample opportunity for a variety of outdoor adventures.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Martinsville, WV.
- Area Features.
- For example: Wheeling, WV is about an hour and a half away, and Pittsburg is less than two-hours.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.