Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (New Martinsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Air Evac helicopter based at the hospital.
- New Martinsville is located along the banks of the Ohio River.
- BE/BC not required with ED experience.
- Must have completed a residency or.
- Block shifts available.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Level IV Trauma facility.
- Area Features.
- Join our team and see the difference.
- Acls, Pals & Atls.
- Wetzel County Hospital is a 40-bed, county-owned hospital affiliated with WVU Medicine.
- The small town is also central to several larger cities.
- Our philosophy is quite simple: Provide the best quality of care to the patient in the most expeditious and sincere manner possible - always remembering that the patient is the primary reason we exist.
- The emergency department has 2 CA/Trauma rooms, a Negative Pressure room, a Psych room and eight Exam Rooms.
- ERx specializes in providing quality, compassionate emergency medicine, inpatient services and urgent care through our team of well-qualified physicians.
- MRI, CT, ultrasound, and nuclear imaging are also available in-house.
- The lab is available around the clock.
- The river and surrounding area offer ample opportunity for a variety of outdoor adventures.
- Independent contractor status with paid malpractice.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in New Martinsville, WV.
- Moonlighting available for residents in their last year of training.
- 10,800 annual volume.
- ERx is looking for both full-time and part-time emergency medicine physicians to join our team at this facility.
- For example: Wheeling, WV is about an hour and a half away, and Pittsburg is less than two-hours.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 25.