Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- IN Compass Health is seeking highly-qualified Emergency Medicine providers for the historic hospital of Danville, Kentucky.
- Named after one of Kentucky's most innovative physicians, Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center is situation just under an hour from Lexington, with a peaceful hometown feel that is both welcoming and secure.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Join the IN Compass Health family at Ephraim McDowell and become a positive force in Kentucky with the support of a company that cares.
- Stable program.
- Profit sharing available.
- Although a rural setting, Danville has been in the national spotlight for two Vice-Presidential Debates, showing that Danville represents small-town America at its finest.
- Sign-on and Relocation bonuses offered.
- Fast Track area.
- The proximity to a large city allows quiet living with the amenities of a large city within driving distance.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Danville, KY.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.