Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Where else can you go spelunking, witness an American icon in the works, and go for a twisted ride in the air - all in one weekend?
- CNN Money ranked Bowling Green top 100 best places to live.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.
- 40,000 annual ED visits.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physician.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement, surgery and women's care.
- Nowhere, other than Bowling Green, KY!
- Biking, Boating, Fishing, hiking, Mammoth Cave National Park and numerous motorsports activities.
- 40 hrs.
- Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians with EM experience.
- Of MLP coverage.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital licensed for 211-bed community hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky offers the following services: emergency medicine, cardiac cath lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, advanced primary stroke center, imaging and diagnostics, oncology, an orthopedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- Located in Bowling Green, KY.
- 20-bed ED.
- 36 hrs.
- Cultural Activities: Performing arts center, symphony orchestra, museums, festivals, galleries, National Corvette Museum, distilleries, wineries, eclectic shops, diverse restaurants and arboretum.
- Recreational Activities:.
- Quality candidates may be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Abem\ Aobem.
- Extraordinary new hourly rate.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- Bowling Green is the third largest city in Kentucky and always listed among the most progressive.
- Located less than one hour north of Nashville, off I-65, Bowling Green rolls out a red carpet experience for anyone in search of an opportunity to sample the Southern hospitality of a unique town on the move.
- This position offers an independent contractor status.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Or Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine with EM Experience.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services