Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- 40 hrs.
- 20-bed ED.
- Cultural Activities: Performing arts center, symphony orchestra, museums, festivals, galleries, National Corvette Museum, distilleries, wineries, eclectic shops, diverse restaurants and arboretum.
- Or Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine with EM Experience.
- Extraordinary new hourly rate.
- CNN Money ranked Bowling Green top 100 best places to live.
- Where else can you go spelunking, witness an American icon in the works, and go for a twisted ride in the air - all in one weekend?
- Nowhere, other than Bowling Green, KY!
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital licensed for 211-bed community hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky offers the following services: emergency medicine, cardiac cath lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, advanced primary stroke center, imaging and diagnostics, oncology, an orthopedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- Bowling Green is the third largest city in Kentucky and always listed among the most progressive.
- Primary Stroke Center.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at.
- Of MLP coverage.
- BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- 40,000 annual ED visits.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement, surgery and women's care.
- Located in Bowling Green, KY.
- Located less than one hour north of Nashville, off I-65, Bowling Green rolls out a red carpet experience for anyone in search of an opportunity to sample the Southern hospitality of a unique town on the move.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.
- Quality candidates may be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Abem\ Aobem.
- Biking, Boating, Fishing, hiking, Mammoth Cave National Park and numerous motorsports activities.
- Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians with EM experience.
- This position offers an independent contractor status.
- 36 hrs.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
- Recreational Activities:.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.