Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bowling Green) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Where else can you go spelunking, witness an American icon in the works, and go for a twisted ride in the air - all in one weekend?
- Primary Stroke Center.
- Located in Bowling Green, KY.
- 40,000 annual ED visits.
- 20-bed ED.
- CNN Money ranked Bowling Green top 100 best places to live.
- BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Quality candidates may be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Abem\ Aobem.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for.
- Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physicians with EM experience.
- Nowhere, other than Bowling Green, KY!
- This position offers an independent contractor status.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital.
- 36 hrs.
- Cultural Activities: Performing arts center, symphony orchestra, museums, festivals, galleries, National Corvette Museum, distilleries, wineries, eclectic shops, diverse restaurants and arboretum.
- Of MLP coverage.
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital licensed for 211-bed community hospital located in Bowling Green, Kentucky offers the following services: emergency medicine, cardiac cath lab, accredited Chest Pain Center, advanced primary stroke center, imaging and diagnostics, oncology, an orthopedics program featuring Blue Distinction.
- Or Board Certified Family Practice or Internal Medicine with EM Experience.
- To become a part of our prestigious practice at.
- Designation for hip and knee replacement, surgery and women's care.
- Extraordinary new hourly rate.
- Biking, Boating, Fishing, hiking, Mammoth Cave National Park and numerous motorsports activities.
- Recreational Activities:.
- Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Bowling Green is the third largest city in Kentucky and always listed among the most progressive.
- 40 hrs.
- Located less than one hour north of Nashville, off I-65, Bowling Green rolls out a red carpet experience for anyone in search of an opportunity to sample the Southern hospitality of a unique town on the move.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Nov 5.