Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (northern WV) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe service- 65 hours per day.
- Great new opportunity for locums in northern West Virginia -.
- Permanent Openings (FT and PT) Also Available!
- Physicians must be BC or BE in EM, FM, FP, IM or GS with ED experience (Must be boarded in primary training).
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- FOR Clean DOC.
- Must be have Acls, Atls (not needed if Abem), and Pals.
- EMR system - Sunrise.
- 49k annual ED volume.
- Will Pay Travel/Lodging/Malpractice.
- 90 Days to Credential/Temps Avail.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 18.