Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (northern WV) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physicians must be BC or BE in EM, FM, FP, IM or GS with ED experience (Must be boarded in primary training).
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- 90 Days to Credential/Temps Avail.
- Must be have Acls, Atls (not needed if Abem), and Pals.
- Will Pay Travel/Lodging/Malpractice.
- Great new opportunity for locums in northern West Virginia -.
- FOR Clean DOC.
- EMR system - Sunrise.
- 49k annual ED volume.
- Permanent Openings (FT and PT) Also Available!
- Scribe service- 65 hours per day.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago