Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (northern WV) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- Must be have Acls, Atls (not needed if Abem), and Pals.
- 90 Days to Credential/Temps Avail.
- Permanent Openings (FT and PT) Also Available!
- Will Pay Travel/Lodging/Malpractice.
- Physicians must be BC or BE in EM, FM, FP, IM or GS with ED experience (Must be boarded in primary training).
- 49k annual ED volume.
- EMR system - Sunrise.
- FOR Clean DOC.
- Great new opportunity for locums in northern West Virginia -.
- Scribe service- 65 hours per day.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 18.