Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (northern WV) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR system - Sunrise.
- 49k annual ED volume.
- 90 Days to Credential/Temps Avail.
- Physicians must be BC or BE in EM, FM, FP, IM or GS with ED experience (Must be boarded in primary training).
- Will Pay Travel/Lodging/Malpractice.
- Scribe service- 65 hours per day.
- FOR Clean DOC.
- Great new opportunity for locums in northern West Virginia -.
- Must be have Acls, Atls (not needed if Abem), and Pals.
- Permanent Openings (FT and PT) Also Available!
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 18.