Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Virginia ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 39 hour physician coverage daily (4 shifts.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- Physicians must Abem/Aobem Only.
- Must have Acls.
- Will Pay T.
- 7a-5p, 11a-9p, 5p-2a and 9p-7a).
- Rates are negotiable -.
- Calling all Abem physicians!
- Minimal to no trauma seen in the ED.
- 60 Days to Credential.
- 31,216 annual ED volume.
- Medium-volume emergency department has a long-term locums need in northern WV.
- Mon, Tues, Thurs 2p-10p and Sun-Sat 9a-9p.
- EMR: Cerner.
- 189 Hospital beds and 26 ED Beds.
- NP/PA coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago