Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Virginia ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must have Acls.
- Rates are negotiable -.
- 60 Days to Credential.
- 189 Hospital beds and 26 ED Beds.
- 39 hour physician coverage daily (4 shifts.
- Minimal to no trauma seen in the ED.
- 7a-5p, 11a-9p, 5p-2a and 9p-7a).
- Mon, Tues, Thurs 2p-10p and Sun-Sat 9a-9p.
- Physicians must Abem/Aobem Only.
- NP/PA coverage.
- Medium-volume emergency department has a long-term locums need in northern WV.
- 31,216 annual ED volume.
- Calling all Abem physicians!
- Will Pay T.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- EMR: Cerner.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 18.