Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Virginia ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NP/PA coverage.
- Must have Acls.
- Mon, Tues, Thurs 2p-10p and Sun-Sat 9a-9p.
- 31,216 annual ED volume.
- 189 Hospital beds and 26 ED Beds.
- Minimal to no trauma seen in the ED.
- Rates are negotiable -.
- 39 hour physician coverage daily (4 shifts.
- EMR: Cerner.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- Will Pay T.
- 7a-5p, 11a-9p, 5p-2a and 9p-7a).
- Physicians must Abem/Aobem Only.
- Calling all Abem physicians!
- Medium-volume emergency department has a long-term locums need in northern WV.
- 60 Days to Credential.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 18.