Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (West Virginia ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- NP/PA coverage.
- Physicians must Abem/Aobem Only.
- 7a-5p, 11a-9p, 5p-2a and 9p-7a).
- Must have Acls.
- Will Pay T.
- Minimal to no trauma seen in the ED.
- 31,216 annual ED volume.
- 39 hour physician coverage daily (4 shifts.
- EMR: Cerner.
- 189 Hospital beds and 26 ED Beds.
- Medium-volume emergency department has a long-term locums need in northern WV.
- Calling all Abem physicians!
- Mon, Tues, Thurs 2p-10p and Sun-Sat 9a-9p.
- Length of Assignment: ongoing.
- Rates are negotiable -.
- 60 Days to Credential.
This perm job from D&Y was last open on Oct 18.