Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- The annual ED volume is 31,969 with 20 ED beds.
- In addition, there are 34 hours of physician coverage daily, and 36 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.