Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The annual ED volume is 31,969 with 20 ED beds.
- We ask that you be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Logan, WV.
- In addition, there are 34 hours of physician coverage daily, and 36 hours of Advanced Practice Clinician coverage daily.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Emergency Department team at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago