Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No matter what your passion is, there is something for everyone in Richmond.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Baptist Health - Richmond has a 20 bed ED with an annual volume of 32,000.
- Fast Track area.
- Stable program.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, KY.
- Richmond is conveniently located just 30 minutes south of Lexington and is home to Eastern Kentucky University.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- In Compass Health also has an excellent opportunity for part-time physicians to join our Emergency Department team just south of Lexington in Richmond, KY.
- Flexible Shifts.
- The area is a remarkable place to work and live, providing plenty of amenities, such as shopping, dining, golfing, and hiking.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.