Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In Compass Health also has an excellent opportunity for part-time physicians to join our Emergency Department team just south of Lexington in Richmond, KY.
- Fast Track area.
- Richmond is conveniently located just 30 minutes south of Lexington and is home to Eastern Kentucky University.
- Baptist Health - Richmond has a 20 bed ED with an annual volume of 32,000.
- The area is a remarkable place to work and live, providing plenty of amenities, such as shopping, dining, golfing, and hiking.
- Stable program.
- Flexible Shifts.
- No matter what your passion is, there is something for everyone in Richmond.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, KY.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago