Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fast Track area.
- Richmond is conveniently located just 30 minutes south of Lexington and is home to Eastern Kentucky University.
- Flexible Shifts.
- Baptist Health - Richmond has a 20 bed ED with an annual volume of 32,000.
- No matter what your passion is, there is something for everyone in Richmond.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- In Compass Health also has an excellent opportunity for part-time physicians to join our Emergency Department team just south of Lexington in Richmond, KY.
- Stable program.
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Richmond, KY.
- The area is a remarkable place to work and live, providing plenty of amenities, such as shopping, dining, golfing, and hiking.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.