Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- This ED's EMR is Medhost and the patient per hour rate is 1 with a 20% admission rate.
- This high-acuity, 140-bed hospital features a 20-bed Emergency Department with an annual patient volume of 31,969, 34 hours of daily physician coverage and 36 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine.
- Student loan repayment available or a lucrative sign-on bonus.
- For more than 3 decades, we've developed the resources and best practices that allow us to support our physician teams so that you can focus on what matters most: providing unmatched patient care.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- It is a Level IV Trauma Center that is 10% pediatrics with 24-hour radiology reads in-house, bedside ultrasound and helicopter-service.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Independent contractor status.
- This position requires an ability to intubate patients, place central lines and manage traumas, including chest tubes.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with administrative experience.
- Relocation incentives offered.
- Our ED provides excellent specialty backup and offers travel reimbursement for candidates that qualify.
- Paid travel offered.
- Other features include transfers to Charleston Area Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center in Huntington.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago