Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Logan) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student loan repayment available or a lucrative sign-on bonus.
- Other features include transfers to Charleston Area Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center in Huntington.
- Paid travel offered.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to lead our emergency department team as the Medical Director at Logan Regional Medical Center in Logan, West Virginia.
- Relocation incentives offered.
- Flexible scheduling.
- This high-acuity, 140-bed hospital features a 20-bed Emergency Department with an annual patient volume of 31,969, 34 hours of daily physician coverage and 36 hours of daily advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
- This ED's EMR is Medhost and the patient per hour rate is 1 with a 20% admission rate.
- It is a Level IV Trauma Center that is 10% pediatrics with 24-hour radiology reads in-house, bedside ultrasound and helicopter-service.
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles.
- For more than 3 decades, we've developed the resources and best practices that allow us to support our physician teams so that you can focus on what matters most: providing unmatched patient care.
- Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Emergency Medicine.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with administrative experience.
- This position requires an ability to intubate patients, place central lines and manage traumas, including chest tubes.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Our ED provides excellent specialty backup and offers travel reimbursement for candidates that qualify.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 27.