Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 24-bed ED see approximately 37,000 patients annually and has a 12% admission rate.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Double physician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph East in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Profit sharing available.
- Enjoy 36 hours of physician coverage and 22 hours of APC coverage while seeing 1 patients per hour.
- The ED also features 10 Fast Track beds and uses EMR Cerner.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.