Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lexington) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED also features 10 Fast Track beds and uses EMR Cerner.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Profit sharing available.
- This 24-bed ED see approximately 37,000 patients annually and has a 12% admission rate.
- Double physician coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph East in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Enjoy 36 hours of physician coverage and 22 hours of APC coverage while seeing 1 patients per hour.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago