Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northeast ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Trauma level designation: level III.
- Must have current unrestricted KY license & DEA (approved for all drug schedules).
- Acls, Atls & Pals.
- This opportunity is moving fast!
- Backup specialties: Surgery, Ortho, Urology, Spine, Neurology/Stroke, OB/Gyn, Oncology, Geri-Psych, Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Oral surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Pulmonology, GI, ENT, Hospitalist.
- 40,000 volume.
- Life support.
- Name of EMR system: Meditech 6 (With Dragon Dictation).
- Apply today!
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Dec 13.