Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northeast ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Backup specialties: Surgery, Ortho, Urology, Spine, Neurology/Stroke, OB/Gyn, Oncology, Geri-Psych, Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Oral surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Pulmonology, GI, ENT, Hospitalist.
- Acls, Atls & Pals.
- Name of EMR system: Meditech 6 (With Dragon Dictation).
- This opportunity is moving fast!
- Life support.
- Must have current unrestricted KY license & DEA (approved for all drug schedules).
- 40,000 volume.
- Trauma level designation: level III.
- Apply today!
This locum tenen job from D&Y was last open on Dec 13.