Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · November 21, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Northeast ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 40,000 volume.
- Trauma level designation: level III.
- Apply today!
- This opportunity is moving fast!
- Life support.
- Acls, Atls & Pals.
- Must have current unrestricted KY license & DEA (approved for all drug schedules).
- Name of EMR system: Meditech 6 (With Dragon Dictation).
- Backup specialties: Surgery, Ortho, Urology, Spine, Neurology/Stroke, OB/Gyn, Oncology, Geri-Psych, Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Oral surgery, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Podiatry, Pediatrics, Neonatology, Pulmonology, GI, ENT, Hospitalist.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago