Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · May 24, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Martinsburg) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As a Department of Veterans Affairs Physician the possibilities are endless!
- Licensure: MD or DO, full unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, or Commonwealth of the United States.
- Whether you just completed your training or have years of experience, we invite you to explore the many options, benefits, and opportunities VA affords the physicians who provide the highest quality care to America's Veterans.
- Martinsburg is a picturesque, historic community within an hour away from Washington D.C. and less than 90 minutes from Baltimore, Maryland metropolitan areas, yet offers the serenity of small town living.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed to care for our Veterans - Great benefits!
- Education: Must have a degree of Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Non-citizen may be appointed when a United States citizen is not available.
- CPR, Acls, BLS and all other appropriate documents up to date.
- Seeking a compassionate and caring E.D. Physician interest in caring for Veterans in our fully accredited Level II Trauma Emergency Department, volume is currently 14-15,000 per year with 9 modern patient treatment rooms.
- However, Internal or Family Medicine with experience in E.D. also accepted.
- Recruitment incentive may be authorized for this position.
- Citizenship: United States Citizen.
- Participation is based on funds availability.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Martinsburg, WV.
- Selected candidate may be eligible for student loan reimbursement thru the Education Debt Reduction Program (Edrp).
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Salary Range: $290,000 -$300,000 per year.
- Our opportunity is nestled in a community which offers family friendly lifestyle, great public and private schools, and affordable real estate.
- Physical Standards: All applicants must meet the physical requirements established for this position.
- Preferred Experience: Board Certification in ED medicine preferred.
- Work Hours: 8 hour shifts.
- With such close proximity to our nation's capital you can enjoy all the attractions, sports, shopping, and entertainment that metropolitan area has to offer.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.