Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Monday · June 1, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Columbia, which is the county seat of Adair County, it is nestled in South-Central Kentucky, within a short driving distance from some of the state's most desirable cities.
- Columbia is located just a half hour from Glasgow, KY, which has been ranked.10 best places in Kentucky to live by Movato.
- 8,000 annual visits/volume.
- Columbia is centrally located to both Nashville, TN and Louisville, KY, both of which are just 2 hours away.
- 10 ER beds.
- Bedside ultrasound available.
- J1 Visa candidates welcome.
- T.J. Columbia Hospital is the newest member of the T.J. Health System.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-Time & Part-Time Emergency Medicine Physicians at TJ Columbia Health in Columbia, KY.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine with EM experience.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Columbia offers a small town feel with the amenities of family values, friendly people, low crime rate, strong work ethic, and engaged community leadership.
- 12 and 24-hour shifts available.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 12.