Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine with EM experience.
- Columbia offers a small town feel with the amenities of family values, friendly people, low crime rate, strong work ethic, and engaged community leadership.
- J1 Visa candidates welcome.
- Columbia is located just a half hour from Glasgow, KY, which has been ranked.10 best places in Kentucky to live by Movato.
- T.J. Columbia Hospital is the newest member of the T.J. Health System.
- 8,000 annual visits/volume.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Full Time, Part Time, & PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians at TJ Columbia Health in Columbia, KY.
- 10 ER beds.
- Located in Columbia, which is the county seat of Adair County, it is nestled in South-Central Kentucky, within a short driving distance from some of the state's most desirable cities.
- Columbia is centrally located to both Nashville, TN and Louisville, KY, both of which are just 2 hours away.
- Bedside ultrasound available.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 12 and 24-hour shifts available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services