Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glasgow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).
- 30,000 annual patient visits.
- Glasgow is home to several major industries, an extension campus of Western Kentucky University, a 1,000 + seat performing arts center, dozens of historic venues and much more.
- Glasgow was recently ranked.10 in the Best Places in Kentucky to live by Movoto.
- Glasgow has the feeling of a small town, yet beneath the surface you will see a unique and vibrant community with a dedication to our neighbors, to industry, to education and to the arts and culture.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full Time Night Emergency Medicine Physician at T.J. Samson Community Hospital located in Glasgow, KY.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with emergency medicine experience.
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital is part of the T.J. Health System.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- This innovative facility has cared for the residents of South Central Kentucky with compassion and individualized attention for the past 85 years.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services