Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Glasgow) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hours APP coverage daily.
- This innovative facility has cared for the residents of South Central Kentucky with compassion and individualized attention for the past 85 years.
- 12-hour shifts.
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital is fully accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC).
- T.J. Samson Community Hospital is part of the T.J. Health System.
- Glasgow is home to several major industries, an extension campus of Western Kentucky University, a 1,000 + seat performing arts center, dozens of historic venues and much more.
- Must be BC/BE in Emergency Medicine, or Family Practice/Internal Medicine with emergency medicine experience.
- 30,000 annual patient visits.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full Time Night Emergency Medicine Physician at T.J. Samson Community Hospital located in Glasgow, KY.
- 24-hours physician coverage daily.
- Glasgow was recently ranked.10 in the Best Places in Kentucky to live by Movoto.
- Glasgow has the feeling of a small town, yet beneath the surface you will see a unique and vibrant community with a dedication to our neighbors, to industry, to education and to the arts and culture.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jul 12.