Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- With baseball, golf and soccer all in your backyard, Bluefield has lots to offer the sports enthusiasts.
- Main ED volume of 27,000.
- EMR: MedHost.
- APP Coverage: 20 hours daily (9a-7p, 4p-2a).
- Physicians are Independent Contractor/APP's are Employed.
- Bluefield is the perfect marriage between the metro and small town, and has been recognized as a certified retirement community as well as one of the top 100 communities for young people.
- Integrated Care Physicians is seeking a BC/BE EM, FP or IM Physician to join our Team in West Virginia.
- With all this and an affordable cost of living, Bluefield offers an unparalleled quality of life.
- And, Bluefield is just a short drive from some of the best white water rafting and skiing in West Virginia.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bluefield, WV.
- Acls/Atls/Pals/BLS required for Primary Care Physicians.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV.
- Bluefield is a quaint community of about 11,000 diverse friends and neighbors enjoying incredible recreation options, quality health care, multiple cultural opportunities, and outstanding educational facilities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.