Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Bluefield is the perfect marriage between the metro and small town, and has been recognized as a certified retirement community as well as one of the top 100 communities for young people.
- And, Bluefield is just a short drive from some of the best white water rafting and skiing in West Virginia.
- Physician Coverage: 24 hours daily (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Integrated Care Physicians is seeking a BC/BE EM, FP or IM Physician to join our Team in West Virginia.
- Acls/Atls/Pals/BLS required for Primary Care Physicians.
- Physicians are Independent Contractor/APP's are Employed.
- APP Coverage: 20 hours daily (9a-7p, 4p-2a).
- EMR: MedHost.
- With all this and an affordable cost of living, Bluefield offers an unparalleled quality of life.
- With baseball, golf and soccer all in your backyard, Bluefield has lots to offer the sports enthusiasts.
- Main ED volume of 27,000.
- Bluefield is a quaint community of about 11,000 diverse friends and neighbors enjoying incredible recreation options, quality health care, multiple cultural opportunities, and outstanding educational facilities.
- Bluefield Regional Medical Center in Bluefield, WV.
- Physician - Emergency Medicine Job in Bluefield, WV.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago