Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bourbon Community Hospital is a LifePoint Health facility and opportunities to practice here don't come around often, since many of the facility's core clinicians have called Bourbon Community Hospital home for years.
- Flexible schedule.
- Internationally renowned for its legendary horse farms and beautiful countryside, the city of Paris offers the best in country living, conveniently located only 20 minutes northeast of downtown Lexington with beautiful views of the city's skyline.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time physician to join our team in a family-like facility in Paris, Kentucky.
- Enjoy a supportive administration and leadership team that is truly one-of-a-kind.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.