Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bardstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This ED has a 21,852 annual volume, with an admission rate of 9 percent and an average of 1 patients per hour.
- Relocation or travel available for qualified candidates.
- Flaget Memorial Hospital provides 24 hours of physician coverage, and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Sign-on bonus available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Flaget Memorial Hospital in Bardstown, Kentucky.
- Physician shifts are typically from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm or 7:00 pm - 7:00 am and EMR is T-sheets.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago