Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bardstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This ED has a 21,852 annual volume, with an admission rate of 9 percent and an average of 1 patients per hour.
- Physician shifts are typically from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm or 7:00 pm - 7:00 am and EMR is T-sheets.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at Flaget Memorial Hospital in Bardstown, Kentucky.
- Relocation or travel available for qualified candidates.
- Flaget Memorial Hospital provides 24 hours of physician coverage, and 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Sign-on bonus available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.