Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (London) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- Physician shifts are from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 12:00 am, or 7:00 pm - 7:00 am and EMR is T-sheets.
- Competitive compensation.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Enjoy 36 hours of physician coverage, 46 hours of APC coverage and a low patient per hour rate of 1 patients.
- Saint Joseph London is a 120-bed facility that's home to a 24-bed ED with an annual volume of 37,000 and a 12% admission rate.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph London in London, Kentucky.
- Competitive signing incentive available to qualified candidates.
- Relocation incentives available.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.