Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Friday · April 19, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (London) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Saint Joseph London is a 120-bed facility that's home to a 24-bed ED with an annual volume of 37,000 and a 12% admission rate.
- Competitive compensation.
- Double physician coverage.
- Competitive signing incentive available to qualified candidates.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Relocation incentives available.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph London in London, Kentucky.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Physician shifts are from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 12:00 am, or 7:00 pm - 7:00 am and EMR is T-sheets.
- Enjoy 36 hours of physician coverage, 46 hours of APC coverage and a low patient per hour rate of 1 patients.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.