Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (London) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Double physician coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Physician shifts are from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 12:00 am, or 7:00 pm - 7:00 am and EMR is T-sheets.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Enjoy 36 hours of physician coverage, 46 hours of APC coverage and a low patient per hour rate of 1 patients.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph London in London, Kentucky.
- Saint Joseph London is a 120-bed facility that's home to a 24-bed ED with an annual volume of 37,000 and a 12% admission rate.
- RVU program.
This perm job opening was posted