Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (London) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy 36 hours of physician coverage, 46 hours of APC coverage and a low patient per hour rate of 1 patients.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph London in London, Kentucky.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Physician shifts are from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm, 1:00 pm - 12:00 am, or 7:00 pm - 7:00 am and EMR is T-sheets.
- RVU program.
- Saint Joseph London is a 120-bed facility that's home to a 24-bed ED with an annual volume of 37,000 and a 12% admission rate.
- Double physician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.