Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Georgetown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Georgetown is one of the fastest growing areas in the state that maintains a family-friendly community atmosphere.
- 24-hour physician coverage with 24 hours of strong APC coverage.
- Georgetown Community Hospital is home to a newly-renovated 15-bed ED with an annual volume of 25,000 patients.
- IC status with company paid malpractice (including tail), CME and concierge service.
- This is a rare opportunity, since most clinicians have called Georgetown Community Hospital home for years.
- Enjoy practicing with a supportive and well-staffed nursing team and an integrated TeamHealth Hospital Medicine program.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Georgetown Community Hospital in Georgetown, Kentucky.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Looking for the best of both worlds?
- Physicians average 1 patients per hour of low-medium acuity and the EMR is MedHost.
- Atls, Acls and Pals certifications are required.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, or board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 14.