Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · August 20, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Sterling) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Enjoy 24-hours of physician coverage, 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and a low 1 patient per hour rate.
- The EMR is Paper T-Sheets.
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling is a 63-bed hospital that is home to a 10-bed ED with an annual volume of 21,000 patient and a 6% admission rate.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph Mount Sterling in Mount Sterling, Kentucky.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.