Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Mount Sterling) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- The EMR is Paper T-Sheets.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling is a 63-bed hospital that is home to a 10-bed ED with an annual volume of 21,000 patient and a 6% admission rate.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at Saint Joseph Mount Sterling in Mount Sterling, Kentucky.
- Enjoy 24-hours of physician coverage, 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage and a low 1 patient per hour rate.
This perm job opening was posted