Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · June 18, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Bourbon Community Hospital is a true gem located in Paris, KY.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- Independent contractor status.
- Paid malpractice (including tail), CME, and concierge service.
- EMR MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing and a Hospital medicine program.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Bourbon Community's 9-bed ED has a 13,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low acuity.
- TeamHealth is currently looking to add a Full-Time physician to this family-like facility.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- Internationally renowned for its legendary horse farms and beautiful countryside.
- This opportunity doesn't come around often since most of the core providers have called Bourbon Community Hospital home for years.
- The city of Paris offers the best in country living, conveniently located only 20 minutes northeast of downtown Lexington (and you can literally see downtown Lexington from Paris).
- 24-hour physician coverage of 12-hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm.
- Bourbon's supportive administration and leadership team is truly one-of-a-kind which also comes with a set of Bernese Mountain dogs on staff to serve the hospital and the 24 bed in-patient adult and adolescent behavioral unit.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.