Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Tuesday · January 22, 2019
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city of Paris offers the best in country living, conveniently located only 20 minutes northeast of downtown Lexington (and you can literally see downtown Lexington from Paris).
- EMR MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing and a Hospital medicine program.
- Bourbon Community Hospital is a true gem located in Paris, KY.
- 24-hour physician coverage of 12-hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm.
- Internationally renowned for its legendary horse farms and beautiful countryside.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- Bourbon Community's 9-bed ED has a 13,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low acuity.
- This opportunity doesn't come around often since most of the core providers have called Bourbon Community Hospital home for years.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
- Bourbon's supportive administration and leadership team is truly one-of-a-kind which also comes with a set of Bernese Mountain dogs on staff to serve the hospital and the 24 bed in-patient adult and adolescent behavioral unit.
- Independent contractor status.
- TeamHealth is currently looking to add a Full-Time physician to this family-like facility.
- Paid malpractice (including tail), CME, and concierge service.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.