Emergency Medicine Jobs in Kentucky
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Bluegrass State
Photo: Traditional white-fenced Kentucky horse farm.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Paris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is currently looking to add a Full-Time physician to this family-like facility.
- Bourbon's supportive administration and leadership team is truly one-of-a-kind which also comes with a set of Bernese Mountain dogs on staff to serve the hospital and the 24 bed in-patient adult and adolescent behavioral unit.
- Other requirements include current Atls, Acls, and Pals certifications.
- This opportunity doesn't come around often since most of the core providers have called Bourbon Community Hospital home for years.
- Bourbon Community Hospital is a true gem located in Paris, KY.
- We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- 24-hour physician coverage of 12-hour shifts, 7 am to 7 pm.
- EMR MedHost and we provide supportive and well-staffed nursing and a Hospital medicine program.
- Paid malpractice (including tail), CME, and concierge service.
- Bourbon Community's 9-bed ED has a 13,000 annual patient volume averaging 1 patients per hour with low acuity.
- LifePoint facility with an appreciative CEO and administration who has the ED's best interest in all decisions.
- Part-time and PRN opportunities are available.
- Independent contractor status.
- Internationally renowned for its legendary horse farms and beautiful countryside.
- Signing bonus for full-time commitments.
- The city of Paris offers the best in country living, conveniently located only 20 minutes northeast of downtown Lexington (and you can literally see downtown Lexington from Paris).
- Secure schedule with flexibility for all clinicians.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 21.